Investigator from Haiti

Monday, August 1, 2011




Hey Fam!

What's up!? How is everything in Benson!? Well now we're into August! Where did July go? It really flew by!! Sounds like everything is going great back home! What are you guys planning on doing the last weeks of Summer!? Oh and I forgot to ask, did you guys see Transformers 3? How is it?

Well this week alot of stuff happened haha. To start off, I had the best experience ever! I got to kick a rat!! hahaha So we're out contactin and the garbage truck is passin right, and then the workers all start runnin around. And I seen that they were chasin a rat. Then what do you know the freakin rat just starts comin right at me hahaha. But don't worry, I wound up and sent it flying in the other direction. Then it got up again and got hit by this lady with a broom! Haha but it still kept runnin, but then the dudes crushed it with a big rock!

Oh we also found this crazy scientist guy. I don't remember if I told you guys about him yet. He has scitzophrenia or however you spell it. But he is crazy into math! He told us that God revealed to him a formula. I guess it proves that the power of God is always expanding haha. He was explaining it to us and Me and my comp couldn't hold in the laughs haha. But I don't think that he even noticed. He gave me the formula so that I can give it to an American Scientist and win the Nobel Prize hahaha. Oh man and sometimes he calls us just to explain the formula more haha it's crazy!!

This week we also had a zone leader meeting with President, we have one every month. It was really good, President also lined up some really good food to eat. Their is this chicken stuff that is called Tinga that I just love!! But the meeting went good, every time two companionships train all the others so one time that's what I will have to do.

This week we were able to baptize Carlos. Everything went good, we are really trying to have the members baptize and confirm the people so that they can get excited about the work. We also taught a lot of lessons this week but not too many made it to Church on Sunday. It looks like it won't be for another 2 weeks till we're in the water again. We have a family that we are teachin right now but they couldn't go to Church yesterday.

Well I guess that the Solis family was having some problems back in Azteca. I guess the husband didn't want to go to church anymore. But I wrote him a letter and Falslev has been workin with him and he went to Church these last two weeks. I think everything is good now!! I'm glad Falslev is there watchin over all my converts haha.

Well, I gotta run!! Always remember that from small and little means great things are brought to pass!! The Lord has many blessings ready for you all if you guys put in your part to receive them!! Love you all!

Elder Chambers

Oh and the enchiladas here are really really different, they are eaten with chicken and a lot of salsa haha! And my church is the church that says armas, I think that the house spot is on!

and I went on divisions with Garcia again that's what the pic is. The other pic is of the zone leader meeting and the other is the baptism of Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment