Investigator from Haiti

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hola Familia,

Hey everybody, hope that everyone has had a great week!! Everything is sounding great back at home. I seen the videos that you guys sent me, everything is looking really stinkin green back home!! That is something that I miss a bit, everything here is concrete haha. But it's all good.

Things here are going good, the days pass by fast. Every day at 6 we wake up and do exercise, then when we get back at night we do a little bit too. We are thinking of buying a gym pass and going every morning to do good exercise. I'm slowly gettin back into shape haha. There is no way I'm comin home a gordito!

This week was mas o menos here in the work. We worked hard and everything but couldn't find to much people. The guy with the dreads is sick! He is really excited about the Church, he will probably get baptized this Sunday or the next. We also found a lady named Rocio this week, she told us that she would like to go to Church so Sunday we passed by her house in a taxi and she was outside ready waiting for us. She also looks like she is going to progress. That's all we really have right now, all the others that weren't progressing we had to drop. Sometimes it's hard to leave the people, but we can't be wastin time with people that aren't ready to change their lives right now.

I'm sure that the campout this week will be fun, be sure to tell everyone hi for me. I remember the last time that you guys told me you were going on the Chambers campout I was still in the MTC. This past year has went really fast. The cows have also really grown, you'll have to let me know when you sell them and how much they go for.

Oh and if you guys can tell Grandma Chambers that I am getting her letters, tell her thanks. And Grandma Spackman asked me when we go to the Temple. We only go on Christmas or if converts are going to enter, that's the only time we get to go in. But we are always there outside, actually tonight we are going to go there to pick up some stuff.

That's great that you guys are reading the scriptures again!! D&C has got some crazy amazing stuff in it. Sometimes I read it and it just planches me!! (Planch is like cuss you out) I don't know how to explain it that good. But it's really makes ya start thinkin that you gotta do better.

Well I hope you guys have a great week!! Thanks a bunch for the vids! They were tight! Love you guys Peace out!

Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment