Investigator from Haiti

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hey Family!

Well another week done and gone!!  The time goes faster and faster.  We will be finishing up with the Zone Conferences this week.  That will be a relief, we haven't had much time in our area lately.  I hope that all is well back home.  Everything sounds great, seems like it is getting pretty hot, poor Tracy, that has got to be hot down there on the turf.

Anyways, going back to Tulancingo was good!  It was probably the last time that I will work there.  I didn't get to see any converts we were too busy.  I thought alot about Elder Falslev when I was there and all the good times that we had.  That is great that Cody got home, does he look any different or the same?

The work is going great.  This week we baptized Jonathan.  He was super ready, he preaches the Gospel to all his buddies but they don't live in our area.  haha  We also baptized Keegan!  He is Carl's buddy from Haiti.  He is just shorter!!  It was so legit, an hermano in the ward here baptized him.  Also we baptized Teresa's daughter, Minerva.  She is also great!  It was a great baptismal service, it is always better when we can baptize future priesthood holders.  This next week we are hoping to have a few more baptisms, we have a lot in teaching.

Everything is great here.  I know that this is the work of the Lord.  Who the Lord calls the Lord qualifies.  I have felt the blessings of heaven pour upon me while I have been here in my mission.  The Lord calls no one to fail and I know he is with us in this great battle against the adversary!  We know we will never lose if we follow His counsel.  I love you guys!  Have a great week!


Elder Chambers






No comments:

Post a Comment