Investigator from Haiti

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hola Familia,

Another week gone haha.  The time is going fast, I will only be writing twice more after this.  Elder Myers and I finished up the zone conferences this past week and we also had to train in the zone leaders counsel meeting.  I'm pretty sure that that was my last training because in the month of July we are going to be having interviews.

The work is going well.  This week Christian got baptized, he is the husband of Leti, we baptized here my first few weeks here in this area.  Christian has always worked on Sunday so he couldn't go but his shift got changed and now he can go, he has been 3 times to church now and Saturday was his baptism.  We also baptized Rosa, she is 22 years old and we found here contacting.  She is kind of crazy but she is cool.  Then on Sunday we had the confirmations of them and the three from last week.  The ward was impressed to see all the confirmations.

Jonathan got up to bare his testimony and he blew everybody away.  He is such a solid convert!  He said that he had been looking for the truth he just didn't know where to find it.  Adelina the single Mom that we baptized Elder Jordan's last week also got up to share her testimony, it was awesome, the Spirit was so strong.  I think the ward got excited and everybody started going up to share their conversion stories.  Most people are converts down here.  And the Sacrament meeting took two hours!!!  ya it was apostasy but it was a good meeting after all was said and done.  

That is crazy about all of the fires back home!  I hope Cache Valley doesn't get any!  Hopefully everybody can make it through the fourth of July fine.  Elder Myers and I bought stuff to make hamburgers that night.  I hope everybody has a great time at the fireworks.

Anyways, I gotta go thanks for all that you guys do.  You're the best.  Have a great week!

Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment