Investigator from Haiti

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Family,

I hope everything this week has went just great. This week has been a little rough here in the mission. The girl that we were going to baptize decided to wait a little bit, but hopefully she will get baptized this next Sunday. For this next Sunday we have a 14 year old boy progressing, he is really excited. The others that we were teaching all fell through. One couple got into a big argument on whether to be Christians or Mormons and now they are in a big fight and don't want to hear anything haha. And we haven't been able to get ahold of the others. But oh well, that's the mission for ya.

As far as I know I will keep being District Leader here in Azteca, because, I don't have changes. But Elder Navarro does have changes. Tomorrow we gotta go to The Temple and I will get a new comp. But the nice thing is that this time my comp is a brand new greenie. If I had to train again I would have cryed haha. It's a lot of work. So we'll see how changes go tomorrow.

Other news, well, there hasn't been much news here. Everything looks pretty wet back home! I think it will be rain season here pretty soon, I don't know if it will be worse or better than the heat. It is so hot right now, all the people are saying that it is the hottest that it has been in years! Haha just my luck to come here in the hottest year ever haha. But what can ya do!?

The cows look good, what month do you think that you will sell them? Do you think that they are 800 pounds yet?? I don't think so. Hopefully they will sell good. I haven't heard anything about those tornados, sounds pretty crazy. We are so lucky to be guided by a prophet in these latter days. Only a Prophet of God would have led the Church to the great land of Utah. Not to much crazy stuff happens there. But they do say there is going to be a big earthquake. But that is why we have food storage. I think that we are prepared.

That is great that Mom will be keeping her job. The Lord has always blessed our family. I can't believe that Dillon will be home tomorrow! That will be awesome to see him and hear about his experiences. Be sure to tell him hi from me. The missionaries here always leave on Saturdays in the morning. A group just left haha they were always talking about what they were going to do when they got home. But that is all for this week, you guys are the best!

Love Elder Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment