Investigator from Haiti

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hola Familia,

How has everybody been this week back home? I hope that all is going well. Everything sounds great. Things here in Mexico are going good as well. We haven't had as much rain lately, that has been nice. Elder Castro already went home about a month ago he had to go early to take some test for school or something. But ya Elder Anderson will be ending with me, along with 6 other Elders.

The work is going good. Every week the Lord blesses us so much. This week we baptized Elena. She is about 50 years old. She has been looking for work and she still hasn't found. We found her three weeks ago knocking doors in our area. She was pretty doubtful at first but the ward really helped us with her and she decided to get baptized.

We found a lot of investigators this week, we ended up with 10 in church. It is sometimes sad to know that I won't be here for the baptisms of all of them but it's cool. The Bishop told me on Sunday that Eric should be getting a calling this next week. I am excited for him he has been super solid since day 1.

I seen a member from the ward Azteca yesterday, he told me that the Family Rodriguez is going good in the ward. That they are preparing to enter the Temple, I'm excited for them, even though I probably won't be here for it.

This week I think my companion and I ate something bad. We got really really sick. I was bad all Thursday and then when it was time to go to bed it got worse. I had a fever of 103 degrees. I thought that I was gonna die, but my companion took good care of me. Then later that night he got a fever as well. But all is well now. No need to worry haha.

Anyways, I love you guys, thanks for all your support and prayers! Have an amazing week. Talk to you all on Monday.

Elder Chambers


No comments:

Post a Comment