Investigator from Haiti

Monday, July 16, 2012

Last Letter

Hola Familia,


Another week down. Not many more left in the countdown haha. The time has flown by, it has all seemed like a dream lately. I am hoping to make the best of my last few days, we are gonna keep workin hard and hopefully have some more baptisms.

The work continues here, yesterday we baptized a 9 year old boy whose mom has been less active for the past couple years. She recently moved her to our area and right when she was unloading all of her boxes and stuff we seen her and asked if we could help. She said yes and told us that she was a member. We have been working with her the past couple weeks and she has came back to church and liking the ward. Then the big bonus came when she told us that Miguel was 9 years old and not baptized. haha

Right now we are working with an older couple Enrique and Yolanda. They both are about 75 years old and they are great. They have been to church twice now and really like it. We are hoping to baptize them this Thursday but if it doesn't work out that's fine too.

The Lord has really blessed my companion and I these past weeks. We have seen so many miracles. I am so happy to be ending my mission here in the area where I am. I have had so many amazing experiences as of late. I hope to keep seeing similar miracles back home with all of you guys. The Lord blesses those who put their trust in Him.

Well I am excited, nervous, happy, and a little bit scared to get back and see everyone again. I hope you guys haven't changed too much haha. I will see you all Saturday, thank you so much for all the support these past two years, I will never be able to make it up to all of you. Love ya, see ya soon!!



Elder Chambers







No comments:

Post a Comment