Investigator from Haiti

Monday, April 16, 2012







Hola Familia,
Hey everybody!! Well everything has been pretty good down here in Mexico. It is startin to get hot here, it will be hot until July, then we will start gettin rain again! How is the weather back home? I haven't heard much from the families in Azteca. I had heard that starting May the Rodriguez Family was going to enter the Temple, but nothing is confirmed yet. President doesn't want us calling our converts or anything like that so I haven't had much communication with them.
Things here in the work are going great. We had 13 investigators in Church, that was nice. We had two whole families and some others. We also had the baptism of Monica. She is the wife of a recent convert, we really struggled to get her in the water but she finally made the right decision. We are working with another guy named Isac, he almost got baptized yesterday but backed out, we will be working with him this week to get him excited.
This past week I had the chance to work with my old companions. We went on divisions first in Tulancingo and I went a day with Elder Cataldo again. He is doing good, I also got to see Rocio again! She is going really really strong, probably one of my best converts. She already has a calling as a teacher of Sunday School or something like that. Then Wednesday I got to go again with the one and only Elder Castro again!! It was pretty fun. We came back to my area and we found a family of 4 that all went to church. Then on Thursday I went out to Pachuca and went with Elder Falslev again!! It was awesome, we get along pretty well!
Ya me and Elder Anderson took a picture on some broom things they have here during a service project. That is crazy that President Toombs knows them! Anyways, Lacey's dress looked pretty good. Sounds like she had a good time. Her room looks really really good! I bet that took a long time to fix up! The whole house is gonna look new by the time I get home!
Today I bought me a little desk cactus for 10 pesos. It is pretty legit, I am sending a pic! I still haven't got the package with all the letters, maybe it got lost! Oh well! Well there is much new happening here. Elder Jordan and I are getting along great! The work is going good! I love you guys! Have a great week!
Elder Chambers

Oh ya the pic with the pancakes is us raiding Presidents pantry after he had went to bed! and the other is a pic that a little girl drew of me and my comp, and we all have mustaches, even the sun! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment